Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Old Fashioned Oatmeal




So I am trying to eat healthy. Elisabeth is now 3 months old and the 'baby fat' is not melting away like it did with the first two children. It's time to take charge and do some dieting. Well, I am a little old fashioned and feel that the best way to lose weight is just to eat balanced, well portioned meals and mix in some exercise. There are SO many different dieting methods out there, but I think people make it way more complicated than it needs to be. So this morning I made oatmeal. Now by itself this is rather plain and a little unappealing - so I dressed it up a little. I got out my FAVORITE placemats from North Carolina and made my simple and healthy breakfast seem a bit fancier! MMMMMMM.....nothing like warm oatmeal on a cold winter morning.
Related Posts with Thumbnails