Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag....I'm It!


This post is in response to the tag I got from Lee

#1 Ten Years Ago: I was anxiously awaiting High School Graduation and preparing to go play on a concert tour of Germany, Austria, Hungary, and The Czech Republic.

#2 Five Things On My To-Do List: Read some books with the girls (today), get the ironing done (today), buy Easter dresses for the girls (this week), decorate the play room (soon), purchase airline tickets for an upcoming trip (I better hurry).

#3 Snacks I Enjoy: Fiber One Bars, Parmasean Gold Fish Crackers, See's Candies

#4 Three Bad Habits: Leaving the headlights on (sorry Donald), not properly screwing the cap on the milk (sorry again Donald), eating late at night.

#5 If I Suddenly Became A Billionaire: I would buy a Stradavarious.

#6 Places I've Lived: Camarillo CA, Benicia CA, Scottsdale AZ, Mission Viejo CA, Provo UT, Kennewick WA

#7 Jobs I've Had: Sales Assoc. at Mervyn's, Musician (performing, teaching), Sales Assoc. at Hallmark (for the past 8 1/2 years)

#8 Things People Don't Know About Me: I sleep with my ear folded up into a little ball...a habit from infancy that I could never break. I've been to the Price is Right about 8 times....I was never a contestant, but my friend once got up and won the showcase. I used to have ambitions of becoming an astronaut....until I couldn't handle the physics classes in college and the dream was shattered.



Now it's my turn, I tag Yasmine, Tania, Debie, and Jenn

Related Posts with Thumbnails