Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been meaning to do this......


OK, I have been tagged twice for this now, so I guess I better post some answers! Here we go:

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Donald!
C-Cake or Pie? Pie....mmmm.....I usually eat the filling first and then the crust.
D-Day of Choice? I really enjoy Monday's because it has that fresh start feeling, kind of like New Years Day. After that I would say the Hanford Friday off.
E-Essential Item? Burts Bees chap stick
F-Favorite Color? Green. Everything I buy is green. I hang my clothes in rainbow order....the problem is that there is not much aside from green.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Well, if I must pick......gummy bears. Then I would give them to Donald.
H-Hometown? I was raised in Mission Viejo, CA, but I consider Kennewick to be my hometown now....love it! :)
I-Favorite Indulgence? Rocky Road Ice Cream
J-January or July? January......it's my birth month!
K-Kids? 3 darling little ladies
L-Life isn’t complete without? Donald
M-Marriage date? August 19, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? apples. Tonight Donald made some delicious baked apples for dessert.
P-Phobias or fears? Lately I have been afraid of heights. I am also afraid of dying in a plane crash, that's the one way I don't want to go.
Q-Quote? "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be" Abraham Lincoln.
R-Reason to smile? A clean house
S-Season of choice? I live for Autumn.
T-Tag 3 people: I think everyone has done this tag already, if you haven't, you're it!
U-Unknown facts about me? I was the student council president of my elementary school.
V-Vegetable? frozen green beans. I craved them when I was pregnant. I would eat 2 pounds of them a day.
W-Worst habit? snacking all day
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds. They were the one perk to a very hard pregnancy. I loved seeing my sweet baby every week or two.
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac sign? Capricorn

Related Posts with Thumbnails