Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lorelai

Let me introduce you to my little Lorelai....


*My 2nd born


*Favorite belonging: her "white blanket"



*A ballerina



*Very passionate about the color yellow.


*Favorite destination: Disneyland!



*Named after a character in my favorite television show, Gilmore Girls. Her middle name, Leigh, was after my father, who died while I was pregnant with her. It wasn't till after she was born that we discovered while watching a rerun that the character's name in the show is in fact Lorelai Leigh....how's that for meant to be???


* World's most devoted Mickey Mouse fan.


*Lorelai and Elisabeth have a very special bond. Kindred spirits indeed.


*Wants to be a teenager when she grows up :)

*Favorite candy: Junior Mints

* Full of spunk

*Speaks with a darling Boston accent.












Related Posts with Thumbnails