Friday, June 6, 2008

End of Week Review

Elisabeth

  • Still having spasms. Some are calmer, and some are stronger. It's all very random.
  • Has thrush. Yuck. A side effect from the ACTH. Started medication for it.
  • Just finished 10 days of antibiotics to clear up an ear infection. Hurray! One less med to give!
  • Not allowed to go out in public because the treatments have shut down her immune system.
Our rental home

  • We have a house that we rent out and the lease was ending for the current renters.
  • They signed a new 1 year lease....Yippee!!!.....I won't have to think about getting the house cleaned and finding new renters (always a HUGE task).
Lorelai

  • Her annual visit to the dentist was this week.
  • No cavities - 2 years in a row!
  • Way to go Lor!!
Gratitude

  • I have had many, many people offer there help during the past week and a half.
  • Thanks to Danyelle for watching Elisabeth so I could get some errands run.
  • I received a lovely card accompanied by a CD put together by Marilyn. Peaceful music to enjoy with my baby. Thanks Marilyn.
  • Susan. Thank you for caring for Lizzy while I took Lorelai to ballet (it's tough to keep going when you have a baby that can't go out in public!)
  • My sister Jennifer. Confessed to being the anonymous owner of the lovely comment left Thursday night.
  • And so many more who have told me that they are willing to help at any time. And especially to all of those that are keeping Elisabeth in their prayers. We are most grateful.
Related Posts with Thumbnails