Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Odds and Ends

  • On my sidebar I now have a section titled Understanding Elisabeth. It has a link for each of her conditions for those of you who want to learn more about our sweet baby.
  • I have had multiple requests that I play the music on my blog that Elisabeth is currently listening too. Great idea, and thanks for the suggestion. It's in the works, so stay tuned :)
  • It's 8:27 and my older two daughters are still sleeping....yay!!!
  • We have 3 injections left on the ACTH therapy and Elisabeth is still having spasms. Like I said before, it's time to think of a plan B.
  • Summer?? Would someone please tell Al Gore that I would love some global warming about now? This cold, stormy, windy weather is not allowing for much fun in the sun.

Alexandra and Elisabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails