Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag Catch Up

I have been tagged several times lately. First up I'll do one from Yasmine (she knew I would love this!).

My 10 Favorite Pictures

Here are some that I love...but trust me...there are more....many, many more.

Elisabeth 2.5 months old


Elisabeth 6 months old


Alexandra and Lorelai ~ Summer 2007


My Daughters ~ Christmas 2007


Alexandra ~ 10 months old


Lorelai and Alexandra ~ May 2006


Alexandra and Lorelai ~ October 2005


Lorelai Leigh ~ 1 week old


Alexandra and Lorelai ~ Summer 2007


First Steps ~ October 2003

And now I tag...............Kim


Tag #2

In Lorelai's Own Words...

Lorelai was tagged by Olivia to do this survey about me:

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I am pretty."
2. What makes mom happy? "Me not fighting."
3. What makes mom sad? "Fighting."
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Playing."
5. What was mom like as a child? "You wished for a kid."
6. How old is your mom? "I don't know."
7. How tall is your mom? "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...8...is that how tall you are?."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Spend time with the family."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Take care of Elisabeth."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "violin."
11. What is your mom really good at? "violin."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "roller skating."
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Take care of the family."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "green beans."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "eating."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Mickey Mouse."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "puzzles and violin."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "green eyes and blonde hair."
19. How are you and your mom different? "I don't know."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "you take me to ballet."


Lorelai now tags
Hunter, Owen, Mason, and Jake

Related Posts with Thumbnails