Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In Reality

I love quotes. I pick them up everywhere I go.....from the inspirational poster at the doctors office, to the magazine at the checkout counter. I usually jot them down on whatever stray paper I have floating around my purse. Then I go home and stash it away for future recollection.

Lately I have been posting some favorites on my sidebar. A few weeks ago I came across one by Walt Disney. I left it on my blog for a week, but the words are still hovering in my mind:

"I always like to look at the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

How true this is to me. Especially in my dealings with Elisabeth. I am optimistic.....yet still realistic. We are going in today for a CT scan and an appointment with the neurosurgeon. Wish us luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails