Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 Tags

5 Things...

tagged by Susan

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Settling in at BYU.
  • Practicing a lot of violin.
  • Yearning to go home for Thanksgiving.
  • Dropping out of a physics class.
  • Enjoying my film class.

5 Things on my to-do list today (it's late, so I am going with tomorrow's list)

  • Speech therapy for Elisabeth.
  • Practice for my violin lesson.
  • Rehearse with a string trio.
  • Go to mutual.
  • Balance the checkbook.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

  • Sell our other house (it's our biggest burden).
  • Pay off the van.
  • Go on a shopping spree to Janie and Jack.
  • Travel with my family to England.
  • Save for a rainy day.

5 Places I have lived.

  • Camarillo, CA
  • Benicia, CA
  • Scottsdale, AZ
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA
  • Kennewick, WA (love this place!)

5 Jobs I have had.

  • Mervyn's.
  • Hallmark.
  • Violin teacher.
  • Daycare provider.
  • Musician

7 Random Facts About Me

tagged by Erin

  • I can only sleep in a bed that has been made.
  • I am crazy about argyle socks.
  • I am completely happy and content with my life.
  • I love singing along to The Sound of Music.
  • I saw That Thing You Do! 26 times in the theater.
  • I was president of the student council in 6th grade.
  • I wanted to change my name to 'Greenstan' when I was 4 years old.
Related Posts with Thumbnails