Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Day, Another Concert

Choral and Orchestra Concert
Columbia Basin College
Theater, 7:30
free admission

Tonight I will be performing with the CBC orchestra as they perform one of Bach's Brandenburg Concerto's. They are kind enough to let me sit in and play, even though I only make it to a handful of rehearsals each semester (I have symphony rehearsals on the night that the college orchestra class meets).

My daughter will accompany me to the theater this evening. She will dress in her concert best and take a seat in the front row (where I can keep a watchful eye on her). I imagine that it won't be long until she is a member of the orchestra too. I started performing with a college group when I was 10....but I bet she'll be playing at that level by age 8.

Once again, see you tonight...maybe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails