Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big Day Ahead

Yes, yes, it is going to be a big day. But before I get to that I have to show you this new frame that I bought. I am loving it {especially since it was on clearance for $4.99}. The hard part was picking out a photo to display in it. My daughters helped me choose, and they chose well:

My girls with their cousins, Christmas 2006

Now about our big day. Elisabeth has some important appointments scheduled. One is with her neurosurgeon. Well, that one is not so important...it's more just routine.

The other appointment is with her ophthalmologist. It's been 1 year since our last visit with him {click here to read that post}. While I am on the subject of that post, may I just say how grateful I am for this blog? Because through it I am able to keep an accurate account of all Sorenson happenings. It was wonderful to be able to re-visit the post I wrote a year ago and be reminded of exactly what was said and how I felt.

Anyways, back to today's appointment. I am curious to see what he'll have to say about Elisabeth's vision {or lack of}. Perhaps he'll be able to provide more insight on what he believes she is seeing and what we might expect to happen with her vision in the future.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails