Friday, February 6, 2009

The Confession


A few weeks back my husband, Donald, wrote a post confessing that he is a fan of Miley Cyrus. Did you read it? If not, click here to see what I'm talking about.

Anyways, as we were driving to Spokane last week we started talking about the above mentioned post and Donald said, "I still don't think people get how much I like her music. I like it so much that I sing along to it every day as I drive out to work".

People, he does.

Then he went on to talk about all his favorite songs on her new album, which would be just about every song, "except that stupid global warming one, that one makes [him] want to throw up".

This is one thing that I love so much about my husband: he is not afraid to admit to things that he loves {or hates}. So I have created a list which I shall call 'The Truth About Donald', and no, he will not be embarrassed that I am putting this out there for the world to read.

Donald...
  • is picky about lotion. He always has to put it on, and it has to be Curel.
  • loves to pamper himself by going to get pedicures.
  • is fanatical about ironing.
  • has a thing for fabric softener.
  • loves shopping and trying on clothes.
  • buys most of my clothes for me {because I don't love shopping and trying on clothes}.
  • insists that our children look well groomed if they are going out in public.
  • left me a love note on the dash of the car Tuesday morning.

So there you have it. A guy who knows how to pamper himself, dress well, shop, be domestic and still be manly all at the same time. Now that's talent!


Related Posts with Thumbnails