Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Little Sibling Rivalry

Last week, my brother David and my sister Jennifer went to Disneyland for the day.

David posted a picture of the two of them on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters:


David won by quite a bit, which got me thinking.....

I quickly went searching through our vacation pictures from last August to find the one of Donald and I on the same ride.


Take a look at this:


Not only did I beat Donald (and crush my siblings scores) but I was playing with a handicap; do you see Elisabeth's head popping up by my shoulder? She was sitting on my lap.

So I guess what I am trying to say is....

I've got skill.

And since we're on the subject of Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters I thought I would post this picture of the girls competing against one another:


Lorelai won.




I am grateful for Disneyland.
Related Posts with Thumbnails