Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Review: Part I


Christmas Morning

Remember when I told you that my girls have been very good this year? Apparently Santa agreed with me; he dropped a load of goodies off in front of our tree. And I can't tell you how glad I am that he decided to leave my girls a Radio Flyer Red Wagon. I think every child should wake up to find a red wagon beneath the Christmas tree at some point during their childhood career.




The girls trying on new pajamas (Left). Elisabeth and Uncle Michael (Right). She loved the taste of her new piano....almost as much as the sound.



For brunch I whipped together my famous breakfast roll. Ha...just kidding. It's totally not famous, and I had to call my sister for a refresher course on how to make it.



And all the while our home was filled with sound of Christmas records playing in the music parlor. Do you remember which my favorite is? (I talked about it last year..click here)

More tomorrow...

Related Posts with Thumbnails