Friday, February 19, 2010

A Penny-Farthing Bicycle

My grandparents used to have a little metal statue of a penny-farthing bicycle on display in the living room of their Burbank, CA home. In fact, in a house that was filled with art and souvenirs from around the globe, I would say with certainty that that was my favorite piece. It intrigued me. It reminded of a time when life was slower and perhaps a little simpler.

And so came the inspiration for my new blog look, which was created by Jen over at Blue Yonder Design. She did a great job listening to my ideas and turning them into a reality. When I saw the final design I literally squealed with delight (ask Donald, he was here). I hope you love it too....


Want a button? Grab the code for it over on my sidebar --->

(Thanks Jen!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails