Monday, March 15, 2010

Fishsitting



Dear Evelyn, Lilly, Tessa and Henry,

The Sorenson's are taking great care of me. They are careful to feed me precisely 3 pieces of food daily (just as you instructed) and have given me fine accommodations on the kitchen counter where I have a magnificent view of their daily happenings. Just yesterday I watched the two oldest girls compete to see who could drink a capri sun the fastest. Alexandra did it in 31 seconds and Lorelai in 44. So Lex was crowned the champion until Donald came in and inhaled one 11 seconds flat (I sense he's a competitive one).

But enough about me and my adventures, how are things on your vacation? Have you done anything exciting?? I miss you all terribly and wish I could be there too....but from what I understand fish bowls don't travel too well. Oh well, just bring me home a souvenir.

Your devoted fish,
Shakespeare

p.s. Beware the Ides of March

Related Posts with Thumbnails