Monday, October 18, 2010

Ouch.


[Elisabeth is on track to be our largest (longest) child.]

Elisabeth is growing. Growing, growing, growing. And she is getting oh so heavy.

So logically, things are starting to get harder....physically speaking.

You see, when you lift Elisabeth she offers no support. Basically it's like lifting a 35 pound sack of potatoes (but so much cuter...and snugglier). So - not surprisingly - I hurt my back. Actually, it's been well over a week now and I am still in horrible pain. Probably because my back hasn't had a chance to heal since I keep lifting and moving her. Luckily, Donald took over for most of the weekend to give my back a break. (Thank you Donald).

So let's hope, eventually, that my back returns to good working order. And then let's hope that I can figure out proper lifting techniques so that I never have to go through this again.

Any tips?


["Elisabeth, what are we going to do about this?"]
Related Posts with Thumbnails