Monday, November 29, 2010

Deck the Halls Week: Day 1

* * * ** *
* * * * * * *
** * * * ** * *
* * * * * *



I played two Christmas concerts this past weekend. And I have another concert coming up later this week (Handel's Messiah). You know what that means: the Holiday season is officially upon us. And since I have declared that it is 'officially' upon us, I will be spending the upcoming week decorating my house with red and green and lights and glitter.

So please join me for 'Deck the Halls Week' here at The Far Side of Complexity and watch as I add a little Christmas magic to each room of our house.

Speaking of decorating our house, Donald already got a start on the outside decor: he created a model of the planet Krypton using icicles that were hanging off the roof. Ha! Classic.

Now I'm on a mission to find a Superman action figure to put in it....



* ** * * * *
* * *** * **
* ** **
Let the Christmas Season begin!!!
*
** * * **
* ** * * ** * *
** * * *
*
*
*
Related Posts with Thumbnails