Monday, March 14, 2011

Poolside in Florence

Last week we all played an unhealthy amount of Dr. Mario on the Wii.



Then again, that's what you do when you are all unhealthy, at least around these parts.

But the whole week was not a loss. Jennifer and I managed to book some spectacular hotels for our upcoming vacation to Italy. Check out the rooftop pool at the place we're staying in Florence:




Jennifer mentioned bringing an amazing hat to wear while we sit poolside in the mornings and eat our breakfast. I thought about bringing the white floppy hat I bought last summer; but then I remembered that it had 'an accident' with Lorelai's blue nail polish and is no longer.

Our trip is a little over 3 months away. I love the anticipation! I need to start immersing myself in books about Italy; things always mean more when you have a greater knowledge of them. And I also need to do some shopping - I'm trying to figure out what kind of bag I want to carry while we are sightseeing. Think, think, think. (And fun, fun, fun!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails