Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Swimming with Thoughts


[In the kitchen window.]

My mind has been swimming with thoughts lately; good, happy thoughts. I feel as though I should be writing them down, for posterity or something. But how could I ever really get it all out of my mind and into structured sentences?

I am quite sure that I can't, so here is just a sampling of what's been swirling around in my head:

> Basically, all is well. I am so grateful for all I have; for who I am and for what I believe.

> I am in awe of my siblings - all of them.

> I am cherishing this stage of motherhood. Many years ago, when I was a child dreaming of one day being a mother, this is the stage that I was dreaming of.

> I love Elisabeth. Raising her is very different from raising a normal child and I am lovin' every second of it. And no, she isn't normal. I know that in the 'special needs' community saying that is like speaking a profanity, but...it's the truth.

> Sometimes I want to get out and explore the whole world. But I also love home. Home, home, home. The very best place.

> Speaking of home, one of these days I'll be temporarily homeless. Assuming, of course, that one day my house will sell.

> One of the things that I love most about my husband: his work ethic.

> Life should never be lived in fear. Never ever.

> Spring is coming, in just a few days. I am ready.

> And more, much, much more. (But I would say that's enough for one post!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails