Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Travel Accessories

UPS was my best friend yesterday. It dropped off not one, but two boxes at my doorstep.

First up, my new suitcase:



You may recognize it from the suitcase that I purchased last summer for our vacation to New York. But that one was an enormous 29 inch piece of luggage - and I didn't want to carry something quite that big to Europe. So I ordered a smaller piece from the same set (just a different color combination).

And then I opened up box number two and found this:



My new travel bag! After searching high and low for the perfect bag this was the one I decided on. I love that it is made of leather and has a timeless look. It was also important that I find a bag with a long shoulder strap to make traveling with it a breeze. Finally, this bag is the perfect size; not too big, not too small; just right to carry a bottle of water, a wallet, a passport (and a little extra room for odds and ends). I love it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails