Friday, June 24, 2011

A Summer Adventure: Part II

It's 5:22 in the morning. I just tried waking Jennifer up.


"It's the big day! Time to get up! I'm bright-eyed and bushy tailed already!"


To which a sleepy (and still in Bali time) Jennifer replied,


"My tail isn't bushy yet," and went back to sleep.


I have one question for you:


Who could sleep on a day like this?? I'm going to Italy, people!


So, I'll do my best to post a time or two while I'm there. But, there are no guarantees when it comes to hotels and internet connections, this I know first hand. Like the night before last when we were in Sacramento and I tried to get online to post only to discover that the internet connection would go kaput after about 30 seconds. Ugghh.


Donald will stay here in the states with the children while I'm away - and they have a whole load of fun on their itinerary. So I've asked Donald (A.K.A el donaldo) to post about their SoCal adventures. That way, while I am in Europe I can keep tabs on all my little ducklings back at home (and put my heart at ease).


Okay, no more time to chat. I've got a plane to catch! (and a sister to wake up!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails