Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Summer Adventure: Part XVI

Pawn Stars

Do you watch Pawn Stars on The History Channel? Please tell me you do, because if not you are missing out on one of the best shows on TV. It's like antiques roadshow - but with humor.

Anyways, when the family and I were in Las Vegas last week we made it a top priority to stop by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop where Pawn Stars is filmed. Alexandra and Lorelai were giddy with excitement. In fact, when we were almost there Alexandra said,

"Do we have anything in the car we can sell?"

Ha ha...she totally knows the show!


[The shop....looks just like it does on TV!]


[The line to get in......]


[Inside!! Now where are Rick and the guys?]




[Yes, Elisabeth is mid-seizure in this picture. (she has them all day every day)]


[This picture seems very patriotic to me...)


[And one of me....so I could prove I was there :)]
Related Posts with Thumbnails