Thursday, October 20, 2011

It Happened Like This...

Yesterday:

2:32 am - Lorelai wakes me up to tell me it's her birthday. I send her back to bed.
6:35 am - Lorelai comes and asks me if it's okay to be awake yet. I say yes.
6:47 am - I get out of bed. Start getting myself (and everyone else) ready for the day.
7:45 am - We eat orange cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
7:50 am - Lorelai opens gifts from her Uncle Michael and Oma.
8:27 am - Lorelai leaves for school.
8:28 am - Donald and I scramble to clean the house.
9:15 am - We (Donald, myself, Alexandra, and Eliasbeth) leave for Spokane. (Lorelai didn't want to miss school; you get a pencil on your birthday).
11:27 am - Pull into the parking garage at Sacred Heart Childrens Hospital.
11:30 am - Check in at Dr. Reggins office.
11:40 am - Go back for appointment. Discuss the usual things (seizures, seizures, seizures).
12:10 pm - Set out to find the Lost and Found department at Sacred Heart to reclaim our backpack that got left behind 3 weeks ago.
12:17 pm - Still hunting.
12:19 pm - Realize the lost and found is lost.
12:25 pm - Find the lost and found down in the basement, in the housekeeping office.
12:26 pm - Get my backpack!!!
12:30 pm - Meet up with Donald's cousin Jared for lunch in the cafeteria.
1:30 pm - Head home.
3:45 pm - Arrive back in Kennewick.
3:50 pm - Pick up Lorelai's birthday cake from the bakery.
4:00 pm - Stop at home.
4:10 pm - Watch Lorelai open some more presents.
4:20 pm - Pile back in the car.
4:30 pm - The children participate in a juice and cheese tasting for Welch's Grape Juice (more on that later)
5:40 pm - Finish sampling cheese.
6:00 pm - Pick up pizza's.
6:10 pm - Pop them in the oven.
6:30 pm - Party for Lorelai.
8:30 pm - Tuck the children into bed.
9:00 pm - Lisa soaks in the tub.

That was a day, wouldn't you agree?










[Do you like Lorelai's new dresser?]



The end.
Related Posts with Thumbnails