Monday, October 31, 2011

Lisa's Home Show - Halloween Edition

Boo!




Post-Video-Comment: After we finished taping this Alexandra asked more about the woman I mentioned who was not taking her children trick-or-treating:

"Why isn't she taking her kids trick-or-treating?"

"She said she didn't live in a safe neighborhood," I said.

"Oh, she must live in Atlanta or something," replied Alexandra.

Ha ha ha!!! I laughed so hard because

a) I don't know what would prompt Alexandra to pick Atlanta of all places (I didn't even know she was aware there was an Atlanta).

and

b)
I have some dear friends, Brad and Amy, who live in Atlanta. And Amy and I just happened to be chatting on the phone the other day about the crime rate in Atlanta (vs. Winnipeg). So just how bad is it down there, Amy? lol!


Happy Halloween!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails