Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Orange

It looks like Halloween at our house...





Do you like my antique globe back there? It's my favorite in my collection.














My friend, Esther, gave me this Halloween Scentsy warmer as a gift last week. Needless to say, my house smells good right now. (Thank you Esther!!)

And then when I was out running errands yesterday I happened upon these felt Halloween treat buckets (which I could not resist).



So I bought one for Alexandra and one for Lorelai and had them waiting on the kitchen counter for them when they got home from school. (Along with a plate of Hershey Kisses)



And then I plopped a warm pumpkin-chocolate-chip cookie on each of those plates. They were giddy and I felt it was one of my finer parenting moments (if that counts as a parenting moment).



By the way, the first thing that Lorelai did was flip that bucket upside down and wear it like a hat. And a few hours later I saw it sitting atop Elisabeth's head.

You can be sure that pictures are coming of that one...
Related Posts with Thumbnails