Friday, January 27, 2012

Waltz

I had full intentions of posting a video of Elisabeth in her gait trainer today...but when I arrived at her school to get said footage I found her rather out of sorts. I noticed a big tear just about to roll out of the corner of her eye as she snuggled in her nurse's arms. My little Queen Elisabeth was not feeling well; needless to say, there was no gait trainer yesterday.

But all is not lost. I did manage to get a video of Alexandra playing 'Waltz' on her guitar. She has had four lessons now. (And might I say that I think classical guitar is one of the most beautiful sounds in the history of sounds. And lucky me that Alexandra decided to take up classical guitar.)



P.S. I love her soft little 'ciao' at the end.

P.P.S. If you are in the mood for a little Shostakovitch, the Mid-Columbia Symphony will be performing his 5th symphony this Sunday afternoon at the Tri-Cities Convention Center, 3PM. See you there!
Related Posts with Thumbnails