Monday, April 16, 2012

My Pharmacy

Let me introduce you to Elisabeth's 30 day wean...


[That's some serious medication right there!]


[All of Elisabeth's other daily meds. Some are twice a day, some three times, some four. It's a nightmare to keep track of.]


In other news...

We are seeing miraculous things from Elisabeth. Miraculous, I tell you! But I am afraid to say too much for fear that I will jinx it all.

I'll give it a few more days, and if things are still as miraculous as they are right now, I will tell you all about it. Deal?


[Ever since Elisabeth started her wean from the morphine, she likes to keep that left hand up behind her head. Strange, huh?]

[Do you see how good she looks?! Yes sirree, things are lookin' up!]

[Donald looks pretty darn good too. But then, what else is new?]
Related Posts with Thumbnails