Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Favorites

Some of my most favorite things...


Hanging baskets outside our windows. Is that whimsical or what?!


I rediscovered an old favorite song and have listened to it on repeat about 100 times -just ask Elisabeth.


My gumball bookends. They were running low and Donald ran to the store at 10:00 at night to replenish my supply.


I love my globe collection. The two on top of this bookcase are my faves. 


My mom recently told me to read this book and it is my new favorite book. Favorite, favorite, favorite (No offense, Fahrenheit 451). How did I go so long without knowing of its existence? The words in this book simply spoke to me.
  


Speaking of books...I love the piles of books in our window sills. If you are ever low on reading material, stop by our house. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails