Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Giver Quartet

I just recieved news...huge news...from one of my readers, Marisol.

Last week, a new book was released in The Giver Trilogy....now making it The Giver Quartet. The new book is titled, Son.

I am so excited that I can't hardly stand it!

The Giver is my all time favorite book. It spoke to me in a way that no other book ever has. I literally think of it daily and always find ways to apply themes from the book to aspects of my life. Crazy, I know - but I am just trying to impress upon you how much that book means to me.

So to get this news - that there is a fouth book - a fourth treasure out there waiting to be read - it is simpy thrilling!!
 
giver-quartet_zps2711a9fe
 
Buy it here!!!
 
Or if you haven't read The Giver yet, buy it here!
Related Posts with Thumbnails