Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Why my writing looks like chicken scratch...

IMG_20121112_093320
[I discovered that Lorelai posted this picture onto her Instagram account yesterday. She captured the moment well.]
 Yesterday morning it was raining. If there is one thing I do not like to do while it's raining, it's fuss with a wheelchair. So I decided to just carry Elisabeth around instead. Not too terribly hard a task...until I had to fill out a pile of papers at the pediatricians office. Yikes, that took some careful coordination (and my writing looked like chicken scratch). But such is life when you are raising a daughter with brain damage (and when the rain is pouring down). 

I'm wishing for some warm, yellow sunshine today.

(well...I doubt I'll get warm, but perhaps a little yellow...)
Related Posts with Thumbnails