Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thriving

Seven weeks ago I started taking a supplement called Thrive and it has changed my life. I wake up at 5:30 every morning excited to exercise and conquer another day. I am in a healthier state both physically and mentally, which is critical when raising a child who cannot do anything for herself.
 Elisabeth needs me to be the best I can be - and so I will.

  photo 73a76b6e-6b42-45ab-9dee-a4102a34c86f_zps6hyiwafy.jpg 

I look at this picture and am somewhat amazed. I reflect back to a few years ago when I was walking with a cane - and even a month ago my back leg was barely getting up off the mat. I have recommitted myself to living a healthy lifestyle and it feels absolutely invigorating!

If you would like more information on Thrive and how it can help change your life, too, I invite you to go to their website and make a customer account so that you can see all the products they have to offer. I promise, you won't regret it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails