Sunday, January 22, 2017

While We Were Out...

Lorelai Leigh, 
babysitter 
extraordinaire.

   photo IMG_20170121_213653_029_zpsvmjrlfpq.jpg

Last night, Donald and I went to see 'Rogue One' at the movie theater, leaving Elisabeth at home with her big sisters.

"Lorelai, will you take good care of Elisabeth for me? Carry her into bed at seven. And make sure to cover her up with a blanket. And maybe tell her a story."

When I got home, she was safe and sound under her blanket, holding her elephant. And resting at the foot of her bed was the book, 'Olivia', evidence that she indeed had been read a bedtime story.

I have always said that I am grateful that Elisabeth came to me last in line; to have big sisters to love and adore her. And this, this is exactly why.




Related Posts with Thumbnails