Monday, March 24, 2008

6 Months

Elisabeth is 1/2 a year old!!!!

So....let's
play
a
GAME!

I will post 13 portraits taken between 1 day and 5 1/2 months of age. Each picture will be labeled with a letter. Your job is to put them in chronological order. The winner will receive some delicious DonSalsa made by my dear husband. If the winner isn't local, a prize more suitable for mailing will be selected.

Just email your answers to me at greenstan@charter.net by 10:00 tonight. The individual with the most answers right, wins! If a tie occurs I will randomly pick the winner's name out of a hat. Check back tomorrow to see who the winner is. Good luck to all. Have fun, and enjoy looking at the pictures of my little miracle.

A




B




C

D


E


F



G



H


I


J



K



L



M

Related Posts with Thumbnails