Monday, March 24, 2008

And The Winner Is..........

Michelle!!!

Congratulations! Michelle is the person responsible for the fetal hydrocephalus website and has been a huge inspiration in my life. She got 9 out of the 13 right. I will be getting a special (non-perishable) prize sent off in the mail.

The good news for local people is that Donald really wanted to make up some of his DonSalsa to share. So we have decided to give out 2 local prizes. The top two local winners were Jan who answered 8 correctly followed by Kim who got 7 right. Congrats ladies! We will get in touch with you regarding the best time to drop off the chips and salsa :).

Thanks to everyone who played. It was fun checking my email throughout the day and seeing all the guesses.

Coming tomorrow: Easter pictures!

****************************************************

I have had several people requesting the correct answers be listed. Here they are:

K F J H B D G C A M E I L

Donald and I were surprised at how many people missed the very first one. Aside from the fact that the blotchy blue hospital photo background should be a dead giveaway, her day 1 picture was taken a few hours before her surgery and is the only portrait in which she doesn't have a shunt. I made sure to call the hospital photographer in that day so that I would have record of what her pre-shunt head looked like.

I think people were thrown off by all her chunk! Some answers that I received yesterday placed picture "K" (24 hours old) at 4 months! She was all chub at birth....9 lbs, 5.5 oz!


Related Posts with Thumbnails