Friday, April 4, 2008

More Mozart

I have played so much Mozart this year......you would think that there aren't any other composers out there. It's all right by me. I love Mozart.

This weekend I have the privilege of playing Mozart's Requiem with Whitman College in Walla Walla. I am so excited! It is the most glorious music. And to top it off they are paying very generously. My plan is to stash away the paycheck until next months visit to Disneyland. After doing some quick calculations I figure that it will be enough to pay admission for the whole family leaving some left over for food and miscellaneous items.


**Dog update: yesterday the dog escaped. It went under the fence. After talking to my neighbor I found the dog in her backyard and learned that it had been wandering the neighborhood. Needless to say, the mutt is back in my backyard, with a rock blocking the hole. Am I crazy? Why in the world did I go in search of a dog that isn't mine and that I don't want?
Related Posts with Thumbnails