Friday, April 25, 2008

New Blog Title

So in the fall of last year Donald and I started this blogging thing together. Thus the name : Donald, Lisa, and Co.

At first I wasn't so into it. Donald was in charge of our blog maintenance and updates. I occasionally would take a peek, but didn't have too much to do with it. One day, I decided to post something.....and then I was hooked. I started browsing through other blogs. One would link to another. This was fabulous. I was completely inspired by so many!

Needless to say, I have been blogging ever since. It's a wonderful way to record our family happenings, share updates, and get many random thoughts out of my mind.

Well, once I took over there wasn't much room for Donald. So he decided to abandon this blog and start up his own. Donald has enjoyed journalism ever since high school and so he really needed his own 'space'.

A few days ago, dearest Donald brought to my attention the fact that my blog title still suggested that this was a family effort. But the truth is, I've gone solo on this one. So I have decided to change the name of my column (Donald doesn't need top billing on two blogs!).

After brain storming a few possibilities I kept coming back to the theme of simplicity. I strive to live a simple life. I won't get to into my thoughts about a simple life now, for I have written them before. Patrick Buchanan once said, "There is a simplicity that exists on the far side of complexity". That's the place for me.......on the far side of complexity. A happy life, a good life, a simple life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails