Saturday, June 14, 2008

End of Week Review

Elisabeth

  • Finished her ACTH therapy.
  • While the ACTH is 80% successful, my dear little one was not part of that 80%.
  • We return to Spokane next week to discuss further options.


Alexandra

  • She is officially registered for kindergarten!
  • Composed her first violin etude.



Lorelai

  • Completed her first semester of ballet classes.
  • Her recital is today! I'll make sure to post pictures soon.



Summer

  • The weather finally warmed up and the wind died down.
  • I am giddy with excitement as I think towards all the fun that awaits us in the coming months!
  • And because it finally warmed up, my dear Elisabeth was finally able to wear this sweet number:



Gratitude

  • Thanks again Susan, it's the perfect summer dress for Elisabeth.
  • Donald's cousin Jennifer sent a little surprise in the mail. Aren't surprise packages the best? Anyways, she sent a book on CD for me to enjoy during my drives to and from Spokane. Thanks Jennifer! I'll listen to it this week, can't wait!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails