Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tickets Anyone??


I have returned to play violin with the Mid-Columbia Symphony after a 1 year leave of absence to care for Elisabeth. Rehearsals started up last week for the new season. It was wonderful! I was reminded of just how much I love the violin and how grateful I am to be a member of the symphony. It's a welcome change to my day to day life of laundry, cooking, and changing diapers.

As a seated musician with the symphony I am given comp tickets for each performance. In the years before we were parents, Donald would take one and come watch the show. But alas, those days are long gone and my dear husband will be home tending to the children while I play some Gershwin.

Which leads me to the following question: Do any of you want 2 silver tickets (a $50 value) for our upcoming concert? If so, just leave a comment letting me know you are interested. If more than one person request them, I will simply draw a name out of a hat.

Here are the concert details:

Celebrate America

October 25, 2008, 8 pm
Three Rivers Convention Center, Kennewick, WA

Ives: Variations on "America"
Barber: Knoxville: Summer of 1915 ~ Soloist: Kari Ragan
Gershwin: Preludes 1, 2 & 3
Copland: Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes
Related Posts with Thumbnails