Friday, March 6, 2009

Snippets

There's a lot on my mind. Read all about it:
  • I was discouraged at my inadequate knowledge of blood this past week. Over the past few years I have become somewhat comfortable talking with doctors about brains and neurological issues....but there was never any need to talk about blood. Now that there is concern with Elisabeth's blood {they are still monitoring her closely for changes} I need to educate myself so that when I'm talking to a hematologist I'll actually know what we are talking about.

  • Donald had some friends over to the house last night and one of them informed me that he went to high school with Ryan Seacrest. I can't wait to see that yearbook. Apparently Ryan was into flannel.

  • I made guacamole yesterday and enjoyed it with some corn chips. Yum.



  • Remember the 'secret project' that I was working on a month or so ago? I have had several people ask when the big reveal is going to be...but the truth is that I can't get any good pictures. We painted our master closet an amazing aqua blue and purchased some lime-green storage and laundry baskets. The lighting in there is less than desirable and all my photos make the blue look pale and washed out. So I have decided not to post pictures, but trust me....it's bold and beautiful and colorful.

  • Ever since the platelet transfusion Elisabeth has shown major developmental progress. She is using her hands again {even the left}! This is HUGE for her. She had regressed to the point that she would lay on the floor and do nothing. It's so good to see her playing with toys and interacting again. Something about those platelets really agreed with her.
Related Posts with Thumbnails