Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Bumper


Do you remember my post last week about Elisabeth getting injured in a shopping cart when her epilepsy hit unexpectedly? (click here)

Well, my sister-in-law, Heidi, used her creative mind to quickly make these little baby bumpers. Aren't they perfect! And not only are they functional....but they are beautiful.

Elisabeth's new helmet (in pink) should be arriving any day now, but Donald and I were still concerned that it wouldn't protect her face. These bumpers will do just the trick!

************************************************

Heidi,

Thank you so much! Our family has been blessed by your generous spirit and creative talent! Elisabeth is lucky to have such a loving (and concerned) aunt!

It was great seeing you on Friday....even if it was just for a few minutes! Thanks for giving my a delicious meal before I headed out on the long drive home. :)

Warmly,
Lisa
Related Posts with Thumbnails