Friday, September 4, 2009

| Asking a Favor |

Elisabeth tips her hat to you.

As the mother of a handicapped child I have found great comfort and support as I have read about the experiences, thoughts, and ideas of other parents raising children similar to Elisabeth. It's sort of like I have created a little support group for myself, but I don't have to leave the house and can attend whenever I want, even in my pajamas.

So my question is this:

Would you mind if I added a link to your site onto my sidebar? Yes, I am talking to you (that would be parents and families of children with hydrocephalus, epilepsy, and/or visual impairment). Because the truth is that I love visiting all of your blogs. Seriously I do. And I want others to be able to benefit from your wisdom and experiences too.

So what do you say?

Do I have your permission? If so, please leave a comment. I will be organizing the links into the three categories (hydrocephalus, epilepsy, and visual impairment), so make sure to tell me which category to link your site under.

Thanks a bundle!

Warmly,
Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails