Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Fashion Show

Between Christmas and my birthday, this time of year seems to do wonders for my wardrobe. In this post I'll model a few of my newly acquired pieces.


**********

My new coat. I love the plaid, I love the buttons and I love how it accentuates my waist line (I think I have been watching a bit too much of Clinton and Stacey).


**********

My mom sent me this houndstooth watch. I have a love for all things houndstooth (and all things argyle). Notice the Mickey? It's in the family....


**********

Susan, my mother-in-law, gave me this adorable ensemble. I love every single thing about it; the striped shirt...the bold green...and the argyle (obviously).


**********

Also from Susan, these house slippers. Don't the pom-pom's just make them?
All who know me well know that I hate being barefoot. Needless to say, they will get lots of use.



**********

Two of my dear friends (who use to work at Hallmark with me), Bonnie and Courtney, spoiled me with this new bracelet. They thought it would go well with my new pearl necklace from Donald.
They were right.

**********

And now, to make my sister Jennifer pea-green with envy, check out what my friend Libbie gave me for my birthday:




This is how you keep your ears warm in style.


**********
Related Posts with Thumbnails