Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Arrival

Photobucket

Jennifer made her triumphant arrival yesterday and as expected she made an inspection of my refrigerator first thing. Lucky for me, I had made sure to stock it full of fruits and veggies because like I mentioned yesterday....she likes health foods.

But I did slip in one area,

"The whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead." she told me.

I busted up laughing.

After surveying the kitchen she presented the girls with little gifts; small dragonflies that balance delicately on your finger tip:

Photobucket

[Instructing the girls on balancing the dragonflies. Also, by looking at her body I would say that there might be something to all this health food business.]

Photobucket

And later in the afternoon, a makeover, courtesy of Lorelai:

Photobucket

Today we are heading out to Spokane to take Elisabeth to the hospital. We need to figure out what to do with her legs. Braces maybe? Botox possibly? We'll find out. Also in store for today: a trip to See's Candy. Yum.
Related Posts with Thumbnails