Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back at the Homestead

Photobucket


Yesterday morning we found ourselves back at Niagara Falls, squeezing in one more morning of sightseeing before catching an afternoon flight cross-country to our home in Kennewick, Washington.

And as I tucked my children into bed late last night (11:30 pm which was 2:30 am to our east coast adjusted time schedule) I marveled that I could wake up in one place and go to sleep in another, thousands of miles apart. Modern technology is amazing; it's all I've known, but nevertheless, amazing.

Today I plan on being lazy; enjoying the comforts of home and perhaps unpacking a thing or two, but for the most part, yes, I want to be lazy. Traveling with three young children can in fact be a bit exhausting (but completely worth it).

Due to slow internet connections at several of our hotels, I wasn't able to keep up with my vacation posts, so I'll be back tomorrow with another chapter of our New York adventure....
Related Posts with Thumbnails