Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Story about a Bus

* Elisabeth's first bus ride *

First they lifted her up:

Photobucket

Then they tied down her chair:

Photobucket

I peeked in the windows:

Photobucket

And off they went:

Photobucket

***

After school, when the bus door opened, I saw this:

Photobucket

Sweet little Elisabeth, wiped out from an exciting day at school. I was so pleased to see that they had her all snuggled up with her blanket and sock monkey. I was also pleased to learn that Elisabeth's one-on-one aide at school will be riding on the bus to and from school with her every day!

The older two children were so intrigued by all this bus business. They don't get to ride the bus and they feel somewhat cheated. But I just tell them they're lucky.

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails