Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tropical Chic

Ever since our girls 'graduated' from Sesame Street/Arthur/Clifford-aged television programs we have noticed that there just isn't anything good on. And by good I mean appropriate. What happened to quality TV? Hard to find, I say. Which is why Donald and I ended up blocking a few channels (channels that are supposed to be aimed towards kids but seem a little too teenager-ish for my liking).

So instead, we are treating them to the classics: I Love Lucy, Leave it to Beaver, The Munster's, and Gilligan's Island (to name a few). Good, clean entertainment.

Speaking of Gilligan's Island, I can only assume it was the inspiration behind the makeover that Alexandra and Lorelai gave to Elisabeth's pump/food stand this week. It went from boring medical to tropical chic:



Much better, don't you think?
Related Posts with Thumbnails