Monday, May 2, 2011

NC & VA Trip - Part III

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life - and I've had a lot of pretty darn good days, so that's saying something!

I imagine that one day when I'm quite old and gray I'll spend my afternoons rocking in a chair and thinking back to these glorious days of motherhood; days of being with my family and exploring the world together.

I present you with:

Williamsburg - Day 2

We...

...purchased a colonial costume for Alexandra...


[We're thinking this will make a perfect Halloween costume.]



...walked barefoot through a stream...



...went back to the stocks...





...purchased a wooden fife for Lorelai...



...tended to a Colonial garden...









...went on a carriage ride...







...climbed trees...



...had a lesson in etiquette...




[Practicing their curtsy's.]

...visited the College of William and Mary...


[A cannon that sits on the campus grounds.]

...and more. So much more. But that's enough for one post, don't you think?



(Hooray for the U.S.A.!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails