Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Off to Spokane...


[Jennifer bought me and Donald some cupcakes from our favorite bakery in honor of our 11th anniversary.]

We're hitting the road today - just us girls: Me, Jennifer, Lex, Lor, and Lizzie.

Today Elisabeth has a few appointments at the hospital in Spokane to see about re-doing the fundoplication surgery that she had done in May of last year. It seems to have come undone (as she has stuff coming up and out all day long.)

Tomorrow will be my day at the hospital. I have an appointment with the neurosurgeon in regards to getting my back fixed; I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it! It may seem like a funny thing to be all giddy about, but I've been living in pain for quite some time and the idea of being pain-free puts a huge grin on my face.

Tootles!


(Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Heidi!!!!!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails