Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tests, tests, and more tests.

Not much has changed since yesterday. Elisabeth is still here, she is still in pain, and we are still not sure what is going on. We have doctors and nurses and people of the like stopping by all day long. And of course there are EEG's and medications and lots and lots of needles. Elisabeth is not doing well, but she is enduring - as she always does. She's a trooper, that's for sure.




Look at Elisabeth's new friends:


The one on the left is from my mom and the one to the right is from her fellow hydro friend Claire. Aren't the adorable? They will make fine additions to Elisabeth's sock animal collection.

Oh, and when I get home I have to post pictures of what Elisabeth's little friend Meagan sent her! It's perfect!


p.s. - Yesterday was the 6th month anniversary of my spinal fusion! How appropriate that I got to spend it here at Sacred Heart where it all went down :) More on that later.
Related Posts with Thumbnails